During your initial well-being assessment, we prompt you to pick your Topics of Focus. Your selections help us find you the best match for a therapist or coach.
In the case that your focus areas change, you can update them via Settings in the mobile app (iOS / Android) or from the Profile dropdown menu in the web app. When you change or add a new provider, you will see new options based on your updated Topics of Focus.
For the mobile app, please follow these steps to update your Topics of Focus:
- Select Settings on the bottom right side of the home screen.
- Tap Topics of Focus.
- Select up to three sub-topics from the available focus areas (Note: you can check as many focus areas as you'd like from the three sub-topics you select).
- Finally, tap Continue to save your changes.
In the case you'd like to utilize your desktop, you can update your Topics of Focus via the Modern Health web application and follow these steps:
- Select your name at the top right-hand corner, then click into Profile.
- Click Change your topics of focus under Topics of Focus.
- Select up to three sub-topics from the available focus areas.
- Finally, select Continue to save your changes.