Please note Modern Health is not a crisis resource. We can link you to regional crisis resources through the mobile and web application. Suppose you are in crisis and need immediate help. In that case, you can access 24/7 Crisis Information via the mobile app or web application. For instructions on how to access crisis information in the mobile app, please follow the steps below.
- Select the Settings icon at the bottom right of the home screen.
- Select the Access to 24/7 Crisis Information banner at the top of the screen.
- Select Country Selection depending on your preference.
For instructions on how to access crisis information in the web application, please follow the steps below.
- Select your name at the top right of the home screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Crisis Information.
- Choose your preferred country from the Country / Region drop-down
Reaching Out to the Member Support Team
Our Member Support Team can provide assistance navigating the app or website, or if you are having technical difficulties. They can also check how many sessions you have left and anything else that might come up about your user experience.
Also, we have a network of excellent clinicians who can see you for non-urgent care. If you're interested in getting connected to a provider, please reach out to email@example.com. However, if you are in immediate need of support, we encourage you to call your local emergency number, suicide hotline, or visit the nearest emergency room. If your company has access to a crisis line through an Employee Assistance Program, this is also a potential resource.