Modern Health’s Benefits Navigation capability highlights relevant employer-sponsored benefits for employees’ needs and preferences, throughout their Modern Health experience.
Benefits Navigation includes these sets of capabilities within the Modern Health app:
- Showcases employer-sponsored benefits that are most relevant to employee needs within Modern Health.
- Show benefits that are most relevant to employee needs based on their topic of focus, health plan information, country, and other behavioral insights from providers.
- Easily view & learn about all available benefits.
- Provides employees with the ability to view the entire list of benefits offerings and learn about their available benefits.
- Enables Providers & Member Care Specialists to share suggestions of benefits to employees.
- Showcases employer-sponsored benefits to Providers in Provider Dashboard, allowing them to directly recommend benefits to clients within sessions and via chat.
How do I use Benefits Navigation?
Admins can set up Benefits Navigation for their employees using the “Benefits Navigation” section in the admin portal. Here, you can add benefits, configure them to your audience, and publish them to your employee’s Modern Health accounts.
Can we preview the Benefits Navigation feature before implementing?
Admins are able to see an overview of a benefit before publishing it. Currently, you cannot preview the benefit as it would appear on an employee’s application. This functionality is being considered for a future release.
Can we segment benefits based on region?
Administrators can segment benefits by Country.
Can we segment benefits based on role or employee type?
Admins cannot segment benefits based on role; however, admins can segment based on employee vs dependent.
Is Benefits Navigation compatible with SSO, requiring employees to log in to external benefits?
BenNav does not include any SSO integration with employees other benefits.
Will Benefits Navigation work with benefits behind a firewall on an internal site?
This is dependent on your company’s security settings. BenNav uses a basic external link URL to direct users to the correct websites.
Is there detailed reporting on Benefits Navigation?
Detailed reporting is not available. In 2023, we will roll out Benefits Navigations reporting capabilities, stay tuned!