Modern Health financial coaches are trained on a standard set of coaching techniques to provide high-quality financial well-being coaching to all of our members across the globe. The purpose of financial well-being coaching is to provide members with healthy habits around finance. Please kindly note that these Modern Health coaches are not certified financial planners and hence they cannot assist with financial products like 401K, mutual funds, etc. or give any type of personal financial advice.
Modern Health members have used their coaching sessions to focus on areas such as:
- Building a financial plan
- Addressing spending habits
- Creating short and long term financial goals
- Reducing debt
- Processing emotions related to money
After their coaching sessions, Modern Health members have described feeling:
- More in control of their money and habits
- Genuinely cared for and listened to
- Empowered to make decisions and take action
- More knowledgeable about financial strategies
Note: Financial coaching through Modern Health does not provide CPA services or tax advice.
If you have any further questions on what financial coaching offers, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.