If you are an Administrator for your company's Modern Health benefit, you can now access Modern Health's Insights Hub – a centralized portal for HR & Benefits leaders to access reporting insights and tailored resources on-demand. This space will allow self-serve reporting about your company’s well-being and Modern Health utilization.
The Insights Hub includes on-demand access, at any time to:
- Reporting on your Modern Health benefit, this includes: registration, engagement, usage across 1:1, digital, and Circles care types.
- Organizational health and well-being metrics over time, in comparison to benchmarks, as well as between departments & office locations.
- Resources (flyers, videos, slides, etc.) for managers, new hires, ERG leads, and more.
If you are a benefits leader within your organization and require access to your organization’s reporting, please follow the below 4 steps:
- First, you will need a Modern Health account. Sign up for Modern Health and complete the onboarding flow, if you haven’t done so already. (It takes just a few minutes!)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have created your account (copy your Customer Success Manager) requesting Admin access. Modern Health will grant you access.
- Once you are granted admin access — log into Modern Health on a web browser. Click on your name in the top-right corner and select switch to admin view (see screenshot below).
Note: You will need to be logged into Modern Health via web app (not mobile app) in order to access your reporting.
- You will then be able to select View My Dashboard under Reporting to pull up your organization’s data and insights.